Copeland's Shrimp Ducky
- 1 t Cajun Spice
- 1 T Butter
- 1 T Green Onions
- 1/2 C Mushrooms
- 3/4 C Brown Gravy
- 1/4 C Burgundy
- 2 oz Peeled Shrimp
- 2 oz Cooked Julienne Duck Breast
- 10 oz Heated Fettuccine
- Melt butter, add shrimp and saute over high heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, Cajun Spice and duck meat and saute for 1 minute.
- Add Burgundy and Brown Gravy and bring to a simmer.
- Serve over heated fettuccine.
- Sprinkle rim with Creole spice, approximately 1/2 tsp.