On October 26, 2012, Lafayette Police conducted an underage alcohol possession operation targeting those individuals under the age of 21 in possession of alcohol at businesses within the City of Lafayette.
A total of 13 locations were checked during the operation. Of the thirteen locations, seven persons under the age of twenty one were found in possession of alcohol.
Locations that were checked and violations issued were The Bulldog, at 109 General Mouton and The Keg at 115 McKinley Street. Three summonses were given out for possession of alcohol by person under twenty one at The Bulldog and four summonses for possession of alcohol by persons under the age of twenty one were given out at The Keg.
Locations checked where no violations found:
- The Office, 307 Jefferson St.
- Legends, 413 Jefferson St.
- The Green Room, 229 Jefferson St.
- Bed, 209 Jefferson St.
- City Bar, 324 Jefferson St.
- Bootleggers, 522 Jefferson St.
- Marley's, 407 Jefferson St.
- Nitetown, 524 Jefferson St.
- Daiquiris Supreme, 4680 Johnston St.
- Krooked Nickel, 2002 Johnston St.
- Outlaws, 4607 Johnston St.