Carbon Monoxide Death

(Image 1)

Over in Claiborne Parish, two people died from carbon monoxide poisoning while sleeping in a pop-up-camper.

Fifty-year-old Paul Pitts and 47-year-old Linda Scott died Sunday. Authorities say the two fell asleep and didn't wake up.

The victims were found in the camper that was inside a metal building near the Summerfield community, northeast of homer.

A generator, found inside the building, was being used to power an electric heater.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s