UPDATE: Lafayette Fire officials says the resident of the home smelled smoke and contacted authorities who arrived but found no visible signs of any smoke. The breaker box was then checked and it was determined that the cause of the smell was due to an electrical spark. There are no injuries to report.
ORIGINAL: Crews are investigating after a commercial building fire in Lafayette.
The call came in at 10:30 a.m. for a fire at 206 Cantal Drive, near the Department of Motor Vehicles.
KLFY has a crew enroute and will update this story as more information comes into the newsroom.