LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY)—Authorities give the all-clear after searching Lafayette High in response to a bomb threat, according to officials.
Lafayette PD, sheriff’s deputies, and fire officials responded to the school at noon on Oct. 12.
The threat was found written on a bathroom stall inside of the school, according to Public Information’s Officer Karl Ratcliff.
A news release stated the school went on lock down and students were evacuated from the main campus to the stadium area in the rear of the school.
Ratcliff said authorities conducted a search of the entire school campus.
After the search, students were returned to the main campus and the school day resumed.
Authorities said no suspect had been identified at this time.